Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Fried Rice - my style


This is my style, no specific recipe, just cook whatever I can find in my fridge/freezer. I added minced pork meat, frozen corns, carrot, chinese sausage, cucumber and fried egg. I used to add fresh prawns too but due to some health reasons, DH can't take too much seafood so I refrain from cooking altogether.

One thing I like about AMC cooking is I do not need to use too much oil for cooking this dish. I still remember when I was cooking fried rice in the traditional black wok, I need to use quite a substantial amount of oil to prevent the rice from sticking. The con is, fried rice cooked this way is not as fragrant as wok fried rice. For a healthier meal, we just have to compromise on taste.

DD1 likes to have her fried rice with both chilli sauce and tomato ketchup .


This is for DS2, he prefers it plain.

1 comment:

Shopaholic2802 said...

Love Fried Rice....this is making me really hungry....