Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AMC Soy Sauce Chicken

When I was still working, I received many emails circulation telling people why it's no good to consume too much chicken. I'm not sure if you have received similar emails before but the content is somewhat about chickens being injected with steriod to speed up the growth of the chicks. I got paranoid and restricted consumption on these chicks.

Last month, I received an email from a forumer about chicken wings. I don't know what got into me but after receiving that email, I wrote in to Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore to verify. The reply from them is very consoling so I'm back to eating my favourite chicken wings again ^-^



This is cooked using my AMC recipe book. Noticed that I've removed all the skin prior to cooking? :P

Steamed some broccoli and fried onion eggs (oh, this is one of my favourite dish, and dd1's too) to go along.

3 comments:

homeladychef said...

I am interested to know what do they reply to you. Is it Okay to eat chicken now? No worries at all? If YES, I am HAPPY!!

Blessed Homemaker said...

Yes, it's definitely okay to eat chicken wings :)

Brisbane mum said...

can you pls let me know how did you cook yr yummy AMC soya sauce chicken using yr pots? I have them, too.