26 October 2009, Monday
- Midnight: DD3 started coughing and it was really phlegmy.
- 2am: Poo-ed (diarrhea) in her sleep but did not stain the bed. Brought her for a quick shower and put her back to bed.
- 6am: There was a pungent stench in my room. DD3 had diarrhea again and the bed was stained. Bathed DD3 again and changed the bedsheet (I just changed 2 days ago!!) and mattress protector.
- 6.30am: Prepared DD1 to school and walked the dog.
- 7.30am: Sanitised the mattress.
- 8am - 9.30am: Prepared DS2 for school.
- 9.30am: Brought DD3 to see a doctor but the queue was extremely long (over 10 in the list) so I decided to bring her back home for her morning nap.
- 10.30am: Vacuumed the whole house since I have brought out my steamed vacuum cleaner.
- 11.45am: Fetched DS2 from school (MIL offered to cook lunch so one chore down for me, phew!)
- 12.15pm: Brought DD3 to clinic again, was prescibed antibiotics with diarrhea, cough and runny nose medicine. She was better in the later part of the day.
Outdoor Activity: An hour at the neighbourhood park in the evening :-)
27 October 2009, Tuesday
- 6.30am: DD1 woke up complaining tummy ached. I thought she cried wolf and I got so mad with her. Sent her off to school without any considerations.
- 11.30am: Teacher called to say DD1 vomitted several times in school. She asked DD1 if she wants to go home but she insisted on taking her Pratical Maths Exam. However she was too ill to complete her exam and only managed to finish Section 1/4. I was cooking lunch and DD3 was napping. I had to fetch DS2 at 12pm. Had to keep my cool and think of best alternative. In the end, I decided to drive there. I was worried DD3 might not want to sit in the car seat alone (rear seats) as I'm always by her side when DH drives. She behaved very well and did not fuss, not even a single whine. Managed to make it back in time to fetch DS2.
- 12pm - 5pm: DD1 ate nothing but slept throughout.
- 5.30pm: Brought her to the clinic, diagnosed as Gastroenteritis. I felt like a bad mom for not trusting her :'-( Apologised to her and she accepted it gracefully.
- 7pm: I felt nausea and slight abdominal discomfort. I've gotten the bug too. I felt worst for treating her that way in the morning.
Outdoor Activity: A visit to the clinic :-(
28 October 2009, Wednesday
- 8am: DS2 started coughing with phlegm.
- 10am: Lugged all 3 to the clinic (our third visit in 3 days!).
- 12.30pm: MIL offered to cook lunch so we had a good rest after our medication.
- 4.30pm: Feeling better, I decided to cut the children's hair (long overdue haircut).
Outdoor Activity: Hair cutting along the corridor and children blew bubbles.
29 October 2009, Thursday
- 9am: Brought DS2 to school and proceeded to the supermarket with the girls.
- 10.30am: Home for DD3's nap.
- 11am: Lunch preparation.
- 12pm: Time to fetch DS2 from school.
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 4pm - 5.30pm: DD1 skated while the two younger ones played hide-and-seek at neighbourhood void deck. But just when we got there, DD3 poo-ed! Had to lug all 3 home to wash her, and brought them down again.
Outdoor Activity: 1 1/2 hours skating/running.