Decide to use the same recipe here and here, but replaced with pumpkin puree instead.
Pumpkin has an unique taste so I added some chocolate chips on top to entice the children to eat these muffins :P
(A) Dry Mix
250g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
155g castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
(B) Wet Mix
125g corn oil
120g pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare muffin tray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk till smooth.
- Add mashed pumpkin puree to milk mixture.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till just blended.
- Spoon onto prepared tin.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Baking for 15 - 20 mins or until cooked.
- Cool on rack.
Thanks for sharing, never add pumpkin in any of my baking, need to try out in one day.
how many muffins does all these yield?
Sonia, do let me know how this turn out for you if you bake it.
Irene, I had 10 muffins.
1st time come to your blog. Just say "Hi" to you. Thanks for sharing such nice recipe.
HS, thanks for visiting my blog and dropping me a note :)
Can you teach me how to freeze muffin? Before bake or after bake? TIA
Hi Esther, I freeze after baking.
Hi.....i love your blog....love all your recipes......just want to say hi....i have been following your blogs for a while now.....
Thanks for visiting my blog and dropping me a note :)
Post a Comment