The blueberry muffins yield a very soft and fluffy texture, unlike other recipes that I've tried which are dense and heavy. Decide to try out this recipe and replace blueberries with mashed bananas instead.
(A) Dry Mix
250g self raising flour
155g castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
(B) Wet Mix
125g corn oil
120g bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare muffin tray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk till smooth.
- Add mashed banana to milk mixture.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till just blended.
- Spoon onto prepared tin.
- Sprinkle some crushed walnuts on top.
- Baking for 15 - 20 mins or until cooked.
- Cool on rack.
My kids love bananas and so am I ! Will try out this recipe soon , thanks :)
I hope your family will like them :)
Nice recipe! We love it! Yields a soft texture :)
I'm glad your family likes this :)
Post a Comment