I have some leftover mango mousse so I just filled them up into the choux pastry.
Ingredients (8 puffs)
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
50g bread flour
20g cake flour
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- Cook water, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan till bubbling hot. Turn the heat to low.
- Add in the flour mixture in one go and mix with a wooden spoon till a dough is formed.
- Still on low heat, cook the dough for 1 - 2 minutes till a thin white film is formed at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and beat till it is lukewarm.
- Add in egg by thirds and mix till well blended and smooth.
- Place batter into piping bag and pipe it onto a lined pan in rounds of about 5cm in diameter. Spray some water on it.
- Bake at 200C for 25 minutes then 180C for 8 - 10 minutes or till dry and golden brown in color. Turn off the oven and let it cool in the oven for 30 minutes.