This is a quick and easy recipe. My kids love it and their first impression is, taste like fishcake ;-)
Fish Paste Egg Roll
Recipe adapted from here
200g Fish Paste
2 large eggs, beaten
- Fry eggs in a large, non-stick skillet over low heat. Make sure that the eggs set into a perfect circle for easy wrapping.
- When one side is cooked, carefully slide it out onto a chopping board without tearing it.
- Place the fish paste onto the fried egg and roll up like a swiss roll.
- Place it seamside down on a plate and steam on high for 20mins.
- Remove from plate and slice thickly.