I have a simple brownie recipe (from allrecipes.com) on my To Do list for the longest time but always procrastinating baking it. With all the ingredients on hand, I decided to try out this new recipe. Original recipe calls for pecans which I omitted. Instead, I sprinkled the top with grounded almond and chocolate chips. The texture is soft and moist but still, not quite what I was expecting. To me, it tasted more like a chocolate cake. Kids love it though. Looks like I'll still have to fall back on my good old Cheese Brownie (which I'll post separately).
125g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
65g unsweetened cocoa powder
450g white sugar (I use 250g but it's still too sweet)
1/2 cup chopped pecans (I omitted)
170g melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 9x13inch baking pan.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Stir to blend.
- Mix in 3/4 cup melted butter and 4 eggs.
- Mix thoroughly. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely in pan before cutting into 2 inch squares.
Tecno TEO 3400: Bake at 160C for 30 mins
we never bake brownies before. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment