Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blessed Homemaker

The beginning of Blessed Homemaker. Yes! Finally, my very own blog.

Many forumers have asked if I have a blog and I always give the same old boring answer "Nope, no time". Looking back, I think this is just a lame excuse. I don't blog for a few reasons:


1. I don't take good pictures
2. I don't score "A" for English language

I'm highly motivated by a few bloggers, with their great bakes and I thought to myself, why not I start a blog and in time to come, I'll see if I've improved in my baking/culinary skills. Also, I want to leave some memorable thoughts to the people I love (and those who love me), thus the creation of this blog.

5 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

Happy birthday to your blog :)
When I first started blogging, I fail badly for the same two reasons you have given, I am quite happy that I have seen some improvement over the past two years. I am sure you will enjoy the whole experience of blogging.

Anonymous said...

Finally a blog of your own :) I've yet to start mine :P Pinky

Blessed Homemaker said...

Hi HHB,
Thanks for dropping by. You are one blogger that has inspired me :)

I'm still trying to figure out how this blog works :P

Hey Pinky,
Good to see you here. It took me almost 3 years to decide to start a blog. I hope you won't take this long.

Baking Fiend said...

Hi Reena,

CONGRATS on having a blog! I'm sure u'll enjoy yrself writing and posting. taking good photographs and writing good stories are not pre-requisites for a good blog. i'm sure u'll do a fine job. :)

Small Small Baker said...

Hi! I wouldn't have discovered your wonderful blog if you didn't leave a comment on mine. Nice to know another blogger who is passionate about baking and cooking. Keep it up! :)