Decide to use the same recipe here and here, but replaced with pumpkin puree instead.
Pumpkin has an unique taste so I added some chocolate chips on top to entice the children to eat these muffins :P
(A) Dry Mix
250g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
155g castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
(B) Wet Mix
125g corn oil
120g pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare muffin tray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk till smooth.
- Add mashed pumpkin puree to milk mixture.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till just blended.
- Spoon onto prepared tin.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Baking for 15 - 20 mins or until cooked.
- Cool on rack.