Ribena Konnyaku Jelly
I packet Konnyaku Jelly Powder (10g)
150 grams Caster Sugar *
100ml Ribena blackcurrant juice cordial *
1 packet of Natadecoco
- In a small bowl, mix konnayku powder and caster sugar together.
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Pour the konnyaku mixture into water gradually and stir till sugar dissolved.
- Turn off flame and keep stirring for about 5 mins, till the bubbles dissipates and the mixture becomes clear.
- When the mixture is slightly cooled, add Ribena and stir well.
- Put pieces of natadecoco into prepared moulds, then pour the Konnyaku solution into the moulds.
- Leave to cool and chill in fridge before serving.
You may adjust the sugar/Ribena accordingly.