I like my AMC pots alot as I don't have to add much oil for cooking. For my general cooking, I use about 1 teaspoon of oil. Not sure if you can tell from the look of this pic, the MTM is not oily at all :)
For sides, we had steamed broccoli and bacon golden mushroom rolls.
I'm unable to give any specific recipe but here is the list of what goes into the my pot.
Fried Mee Tak Mai
Onion oil (may replace with vegetable oil if you do not have onion oil)
Dried shrimps, chopped
Mee Tai Mak
Cooked chicken breast, shredded
Spring onions, diced (optional)
Dark Soy sauce
Light Soy sauce/Fish Sauce (I use either one)
This is my mom's method but I didn't follow as I cook it using my AMC pot.
- In a wok, add onion oil to heat.
- Add garlic and dried shrimps, stir fry till fragrant.
- Add balance ingredients and seasonings and give it a quick stir to mix.
- Cook till chicken stock has dried up slightly.
6 streaky bacons
1 packet Golden Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Wrap streaky bacon over golden mushrooms and use a toothpick to secure.
- Bake for 20 mins or till bacon is cooked.
Post a Comment