This recipe was shared by alix in M4M and many moms there tried and like it. I decide to cook this for lunch since DH's not in town.
Verdict: Simple and delicious recipe, we like it :)
300 - 350g Salmon fillet
3 tbsp Mayonnaise (I use Japanese mayo)
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp sugar 1 tsp
3 tomato sliced
- Lay half the sliced tomatoes in 2 rows on aluminium foil.
- Put salmon fillet on tomatoes.
- Mixed mayo wth soya sauce and sugar and spread onto salmon.
- Lay the remaining sliced tomatoes onto salmon.
- Grill for abt 15mins or till tomatoes are wrinkled. (I baked mine at 190C for 20 - 25 mins)
I happen to have salmon on hand. will definitely try this tomorrow!
Post a Comment