I've got this recipe for the longest time but never get a chance to make it. This recipe was originally shared by Wink in a forum and modified by Hugbear.
The texture is soft and DD3 can't wait to try it.
250g all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
70g white sugar
70g brown sugar
3 - 4 medium size ripe banana, mashed
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and both sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in milk and mashed banana, mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined, do not overmix.
- Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake in a preheated 170 degrees C oven for 25min.