I don't have an exact recipe as I just pour out a small amount of flour for coating. If insufficient flour for the whole lot of fillets, I just add more flour.
Baked Fish with Cornflakes Crumbs
Boneless white fish fillet, cut into chucks
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
- Wash and pat dry fish fillets. Rub fillets with some salt and set aside.
- Pour flour and curry powder on a small plate and mix well.
- Pour egg into another small bowl and lightly whisk it with a fork.
- Put cornflakes crumbs on a small plate.
- Dip fish fillet into flour making sure they are lightly coated all over. Dip fillet into egg mixture, then in the cornflake crumbs.
- Lay fish fillets in a lined baking pan and bake in preheated oven of 190C for 15 - 20 mins or until golden brown.
Wow blessed homemaker,
this recipe looks very delicious and crispy! My kids love fried food too but i don't do that often. So is the fish crispy?
Thanks for sharing and blessing us with your recipes ..
I have also tried your mango cake for hb's bday and it was yummelicious
Yes, the fish will be crispy but best eaten while it's fresh from the oven.
You can try my oven baked chicken wings too, they are also crispy and taste like fried minus the oil.
I'm glad to know that your mango cake turned out well :)
I'm still a novice baker myself and learning along the way. But I'm glad to share my experiences and tried recipes.
Hey blessed homemaker,
I'm going to try out the crispy oven baked chik wings tomorrow and the fish on thurs..
Do I need to grease the pan or the rack? Sorry for asking too many questions..
love your blog, cupcake
For me, I use aluminium foil (greased) on top of the baking pan so that it's easier to wash up later.
Post a Comment