Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Mama Blogger Award

Here's another award from A Full-Timed Housefly, thanks Pearlyn!

Pearlyn created this award specially for mothers, for their love, sacrifices and efforts given to their families.  I wonder if I can dedicate this award back to her for being such a great cook, churning out wonderful meals for her family?

Another few mothers I'll like to dedicate this to are (not in order of preference):
1. Wendy of Table for 2.... or more...
2. Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover
3. Ju of The Little Teochew
4. HHB of Happy Home Baking
5. Lee Lee of Baking Mum

3 comments:

WendyinKK said...

Thanks

Sorry but I don't have any mothers to pass to, cos u've passed to them oredi. I'll just acknowledge u on the badge on the right panel of my blog together with Pearlyn.

WendyinKK said...

Remmeber to take the Happy 101 award from me. I left u a message the other day.

Anonymous said...

Congrads to U!! ---- MH