Friday, February 5, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

This award was long forgotten but since I'm not feeling too well today and can't stomach looking at food pictures (makes me nausea), I decided to take this opportunity to thank Tested & Tasted for my very first award.  It came as a pleasant surprise as I was only into my 5th month of blogging and didn't expect any award.

The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated


I’m supposed to say seven things about myself and pass it along to seven people. Here goes:

1. Honestly speaking, I can't even think of  anything interesting to talk about myself :P
2. I hope I will get my butt moving to make some macarons!  Not that I love macarons, it's just a challenge to myself.
3. I do not want to die young as I want to watch my children grow up into adults and have children of their own.  And maybe, I may look after my grandchildren so my children can go to work without worries :)
4. I love children, not just mine but children in general, for their innocence.
5. I'm a copycat, I don't create recipes but always on the lookout for interesting recipes to fill my family's tummies.  BUT, I always give credit to the originator.
6. My favourite quote "Respect has to be earned, not given".
7. Really can't think of anything else...

As there are simply too many fabulous bloggers out there and I do not wish to leave anyone out, please help yourself to this award.

3 comments:

DG said...

Hahahaa ... finally can see you published it :) you deserve the award with your innovative home baking.

BTW, incase you missed out (kaypoh a bit here) Wendy passed you "Happy 101 Award" too, don't forget to collect it from her :D
Check here : http://wendyinkk.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-award.html

WendyinKK said...

I gave u an award tooo...last month

http://wendyinkk.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-award.html

You forgot to take :(
I left u a message in ur Almond Crisp post.

Pei-Lin said...

Well-said!! I've gotta agree, "Respect is earned, not given."

Thanks for sharing! You're one amazing blogger! So motherly! =)

LOL! You're the first I've seen so far to say, "Help yourself with the award." Hahahaha ...! Just cracked me up!