Steam Cod with Red Dates and Wolfberries
2 pcs Cod Fish Fillet/Steak (approx. 400g)
Some ginger, sliced
A handful of wolfberries, washed
8 - 12 pitted red dates, washed and cut into halves
1.5 tsp soya sauce
2 tbsp water
* mix together
- Steam red dates for 10 mins, set aside for further use.
- Rinse cod fillet/steak and place on plate.
- Mix all seasonings in a small bowl and spoon over cod fillet/steak.
- Arrange ginger, pre-steamed red dates and wolfberries on top of fish.
- Put into steamer and steam for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.