This is one quick and easy recipe, and the ingredients are simple!Ingredients
I like to add in some frozen vegetables :-)
Creamed Corn Soup
1 litre water/chicken broth
1 can of creamed corn
200g pork/chicken, diced/sliced/minced (optional)
1 cup of frozen vegetables (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water/chicken broth and creamed corn to a boil in a pot. Stir to combine.
- Break eggs in a small bowl and beat lightly. Set aside for further use.
- Add additional ingredients into boiling stock.
- When boiling, pour in scrambled eggs slowing while stirring soup.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.