This is one quick and easy recipe, and the ingredients are simple!Ingredients
I like to add in some frozen vegetables :-)
Creamed Corn Soup
1 litre water/chicken broth
1 can of creamed corn
200g pork/chicken, diced/sliced/minced (optional)
1 cup of frozen vegetables (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water/chicken broth and creamed corn to a boil in a pot. Stir to combine.
- Break eggs in a small bowl and beat lightly. Set aside for further use.
- Add additional ingredients into boiling stock.
- When boiling, pour in scrambled eggs slowing while stirring soup.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
My children loves this soup very much and I cook it very often.
Oh, I thought they were corn kernels rather than creamed corn.
Seems a very popular soup with kids :)
Now is heavy rainy down here, can I have a cup of soup :P
Mary, my kids love this too. And this is so simple to cook ;-)
Wendy, maybe it's the brand of creamed corn I bought.
tigerfish, I think it's the eggs and corn? I don't know about others but my kids love them, I can't go wrong when I cook with these ingredients ;-)
DG, sending you a virtual cup now, beware, it's still hot ;-)
I just came to say hi. I like your blog. Your food makes me hungry.
Hi Emily, thanks for visiting and I hope to see more comments from you :)
Post a Comment