I don't have an exact recipe as I just pour out a small amount of flour for coating. If insufficient flour for the whole lot of fillets, I just add more flour.
Baked Fish with Cornflakes Crumbs
Boneless white fish fillet, cut into chucks
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
- Wash and pat dry fish fillets. Rub fillets with some salt and set aside.
- Pour flour and curry powder on a small plate and mix well.
- Pour egg into another small bowl and lightly whisk it with a fork.
- Put cornflakes crumbs on a small plate.
- Dip fish fillet into flour making sure they are lightly coated all over. Dip fillet into egg mixture, then in the cornflake crumbs.
- Lay fish fillets in a lined baking pan and bake in preheated oven of 190C for 15 - 20 mins or until golden brown.