I was trying to finish up my expiring matcha and made this. Another no-brainer recipe :P
DH doesn't like the "hard" and chewy texture of Konnyaku Jelly but if I add in more water, he will eat them ;-)
Matcha Konnyaku Jelly
1 packet Konnyaku Jelly Powder (10g)
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tbsp Matcha/green tea powder
100ml Warm Water
* mix together
- In a small bowl, dissolve matcha in warm water.
- In another bowl, mix konnyaku powder and caster sugar together.
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Pour the konnyaku mixture into water gradually and stir till sugar dissolved.
- Turn off flame and keep stirring for about 5 mins, till the bubbles dissipates and the mixture becomes clear.
- When the mixture is slightly cooled, sieve in matcha mixture and stir well.
- Pour the Konnyaku solution into the moulds.
- Leave to cool and chill in fridge before serving.